Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vent Sesh


Another vent sesh so soon, you ask?  Well, I was watching me some ABCFamily the other day.  Before you start hating, Greek is probably one of the most accurate college shows on television and I can't get enough of it.  And since Pretty Little Liars leads into it, I obviously got hooked onto that as well.  Anyway, all of a sudden, I started paying attention to the commercials because I hear something about a Mean Girls marathon.  Favorite movie of all-time, ALL-time.  But I'm confused, because as far as I'm concerned, there's only one Mean Girls and though you can play it over and over again, I wouldn't say that constitutes a marathon.  Well, turns out ABCFamily pulled a little trick of their own and made their own Mean Girls 2.  Say what?!!  If it's not written by Tina Fey starring Lindsay Lohan (in her prime, of course), it's not Mean Girls 2.  Cady Heron has graduated and gone to college and The Plastics have disbanded.  That being said, I'll probably watch this imposter because I have to hate on something, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment